Saturday, April 24, 2010

Faster Condoms

I joined StumbleUpon today and I’ve been addicted to it ever since. I mean ridiculously addicted. Anyway, here’s one of my recent stumbles that I think you might find interesting.
The Pronto Condom
If you go to their website you can see a demo of how to use it. Apparently the act of ripping open a condom package, positioning the condom correctly, and unrolling it takes too long and many people lose their sexual excitement in the process.
This condom takes care of that and makes putting on a condom as easy as it could physically be. All you do is snap the package open and lower it over your penis - no unrolling or finding out which way is correct. It does it all for you. Nice.
The only problem seems to be that it’s available in South Africa and no where else. Maybe someone knows of a condom that works exactly the same way but is widely available?
It’s worth viewing the demo just to see the coolness of it. As a girl, I’d be freakin’ impressed if a guy whipped out one of these and was ready to go before I could blink!
targen is a sexologist whose credentials include a MA in Family & Sexuality Studies. She is the owner and webmaster of Speak Sexy Blog.




No comments: